CheckSwing

The Premier Baseball Social Network for Players, Coaches, Scouts, and Umpires

Hitting and Offense (173)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Curveball Hitting Drills/Technique

Hey Gang, Freshman-Sophomore HS coach here who is running late with this question at the end of the regular season in MN. Been in the sam…

Started by Garret Felder

14 Oct 26, 2016
Reply by Bill Stanton

Hitting Coach Needed

I will be managing the San Diego Force, a Collegiate Baseball Team in the Southern California College league, which ultimately will end up…

Started by Bart Zeller

1 Apr 25, 2016
Reply by Mark Przybylak

Swing Analysis with soft toss or tee compared to Live BP

Anyone think doing a swing analysis with soft toss or off a tee is not a great prediction of live BP? I know it's a great place to start bu…

Started by RodChapman

36 Mar 21, 2016
Reply by Kip Gross

Starting Late

I think one of the most under-rated problems is Loading late , starting late whatever you call it.  I was recently released from an Indepen…

Started by Ben Knaus

95 Feb 9, 2016
Reply by Richard Lovell

Edge Bat

Hey everyone, I am an avid baseball fanatic, played up through college ball and now enjoy the coaching aspect of the game. That being said,…

Started by Zach Jacobs

3 Jan 21, 2016
Reply by Zach Jacobs

Thank You Mike Schmidt - But, Will Anybody Listen

Mike Schmidt: Will they Listen to a Hall of Famer My new “go to“ line with my hitting students is “Try it, you may end up with a homerun.”…

Started by Jack Perconte

50 Sep 20, 2015
Reply by John Robert Cruz

Helping beginning hitters, is this the one key to hitting harder?

Looking for feedback on this video on how to help beginning players hit the ball harder immediately. Let me now what you think. If you feel…

Started by Coach Andy Collins

4 Sep 13, 2015
Reply by Richard Lovell

K-Zone Swing Training Program

Hello all,I've recently developed bats and a simple dry swing training program that is guaranteed to increase your bat speed and make you a…

Started by LeftySwag

2 Sep 3, 2015
Reply by Richard Lovell

Looking for Urban/Inner City Team Near Houston

High school (baseball, softball)  teams from urban, inner city  districts will make it to the high school playoffs but then be quickly…

Started by Robin Cox

2 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by Robin Cox

LAST DAY to win a batting tee (Value $100)

Hi Friends! Today is the LAST DAY to enter batting tee giveaway. This is one of the same tees you'd be using if you came into the Twins cl…

Started by Sarah Bernier

0 Apr 1, 2015

RSS

Get Your CheckSwing Badge !

Loading…

Events

Audio

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Kyle Grucci.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

--> \ua!-- G +1 All Pages Above Sign-In\ud\ud-->