CheckSwing

The Premier Baseball Social Network for Players, Coaches, Scouts, and Umpires

Anthony Vontobel's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I would say depending on the age, but build mechanics, and command of your fastball,…"

Anthony Vontobel replied Jun 16 to 3 pitch mix

1 Jun 16
Reply by Anthony Vontobel

"Yes some of the mechanics have changed, but the principle still stands. You Throw th…"

Anthony Vontobel replied Mar 5 to One of my favorite questions to ask about hitting, How would Ted Williams do hitting today's pitchers?

7 Mar 5

"Bear Valley Bats Bear valley bats.com I have 2 of their shellbark hickory bats, ver…"

Anthony Vontobel replied Mar 5 to Small Wooden Bat Makers

15 Mar 5

"Glovesmith excellent glove, only thing is the Curried Retanned steerhide is a little…"

Anthony Vontobel replied Oct 26, 2016 to Custom Gloves vs. Factory gloves

11 Oct 26, 2016
Reply by Kenneth Shepherd

"Our division has really become pretty competitive, which adds to the fun. It was jus…"

Anthony Vontobel replied Mar 19, 2016 to Defensive Catcher needed in Southern NY MSBL. Westchester-Putnam-Rockland-Bronx Counties

6 Mar 19, 2016

"Can't help you with the catcher but I can say congrats on the title. You guys surpri…"

Anthony Vontobel replied Mar 19, 2016 to Defensive Catcher needed in Southern NY MSBL. Westchester-Putnam-Rockland-Bronx Counties

6 Mar 19, 2016

"From my experience which is high school and 1-2 years college, and going to a couple…"

Anthony Vontobel replied Oct 21, 2014 to Left handed pitcher delivery question

17 Oct 22, 2014
Reply by Miguel Curi

"I remember a day in high school I was playing against a team where I played with mos…"

Anthony Vontobel replied Sep 3, 2013 to Where are all the Catchers?

57 Sep 3, 2013

"when you enjoy the good ol' smell of fresh cut grass, fresh new leather glove"

Anthony Vontobel replied May 27, 2013 to You know you're a baseball player when...

36 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by Daniel Duffy

"if your ever looking for someone to help with him let me know always will to work wi…"

Anthony Vontobel replied Jul 15, 2011 to Why are so many pitchers and pitching coaches in love with the circle changeup grip?

19 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by Larry Cicchiello

RSS

Get Your CheckSwing Badge !

Loading…

Events

Audio

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Kyle Grucci.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

--> \ua!-- G +1 All Pages Above Sign-In\ud\ud-->