CheckSwing

The Premier Baseball Social Network for Players, Coaches, Scouts, and Umpires

Richard Lovell's Discussions (96)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey John, I had not noticed you had two clips here, so I downloaded them and took a…"

Richard Lovell replied May 11 to Bat drag

5 May 19
Reply by John LoJudice

"I would also recommend the player to slow the swing to 50-69% maximum. Our brain lea…"

Richard Lovell replied May 7 to Bat drag

5 May 19
Reply by John LoJudice

"Typically, one arm drills are for specific issues that need isolation; lead arm bar…"

Richard Lovell replied May 7 to Bat drag

5 May 19
Reply by John LoJudice

"There is the key statement right there, Stefan, you fit comfortable with it. Being i…"

Richard Lovell replied Apr 17 to Open Stance vs. Closed Stance

38 Apr 17
Reply by Richard Lovell

"Good reads and informative. I would add Mike Epstein's 'Mental Side of Hitting', Ted…"

Richard Lovell replied Jan 24 to Any Advice on How to stop a player from being outfront, lunging whatever you want to call it, but not the typical out front.

21 Apr 20
Reply by RodChapman

"No, I don't believe I have a problem with everything you say, but by all means, plea…"

Richard Lovell replied Jan 23 to Any Advice on How to stop a player from being outfront, lunging whatever you want to call it, but not the typical out front.

21 Apr 20
Reply by RodChapman

"How has this player progressed? From the pictures above, he doesn't look like he is…"

Richard Lovell replied Oct 9, 2016 to Any Advice on How to stop a player from being outfront, lunging whatever you want to call it, but not the typical out front.

21 Apr 20
Reply by RodChapman

"So, you're saying to squish the bug? I have used a cinder block to teach a kid to be…"

Richard Lovell replied Oct 9, 2016 to Any Advice on How to stop a player from being outfront, lunging whatever you want to call it, but not the typical out front.

21 Apr 20
Reply by RodChapman

"Being a wrestler, I always thought that saying went "Where the head goes, the body f…"

21 Apr 20
Reply by RodChapman

"Right on. I agree, he is one of, if not the best and his son, Jake, is even better.…"

Richard Lovell replied Oct 8, 2016 to How do you get the most power from your swing?

247 Oct 8, 2016
Reply by Richard Lovell

RSS

Get Your CheckSwing Badge !

Loading…

Videos

• Add Videos

Events

Audio

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Kyle Grucci.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service