CheckSwing

The Premier Baseball Social Network for Players, Coaches, Scouts, and Umpires

Richard Lovell's Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"Without getting too deep, but call it what you want. It boils down to this; start la…"

Richard Lovell replied Oct 10, 2015 to Starting Late

93 Oct 10, 2015
Reply by Richard Lovell

"Good comments and insight, Andy, but I would say the kid in the video actually has a…"

93 Oct 10, 2015
Reply by Richard Lovell

"K, you made some good comments and make some good points, but all of your analogies…"

93 Oct 10, 2015
Reply by Richard Lovell

"Michael, I Like your constructive criticism on some points because I didn't think it…"

Richard Lovell replied Sep 13, 2015 to Helping beginning hitters, is this the one key to hitting harder?

4 Sep 13, 2015
Reply by Richard Lovell

"Carl, Your last paragraph just doesn't make sense. Yes, the idea is to hit ball hard…"

Richard Lovell replied Sep 9, 2015 to Should your bat barrel be pointed toward the pitcher before the swing?

129 Dec 4, 2015
Reply by Kip Gross

"Sam, I think you hit most points fairly well, but let me offer a couple of things on…"

Richard Lovell replied Sep 9, 2015 to Should your bat barrel be pointed toward the pitcher before the swing?

129 Dec 4, 2015
Reply by Kip Gross

"All great responses here, so let me try and add another dimension. I have read about…"

Richard Lovell replied Sep 4, 2015 to Swing Analysis with soft toss or tee compared to Live BP

34 Sep 4, 2015
Reply by Kip Gross

"I believe I understand the concept you are advocating here: Overload/Underload Princ…"

Richard Lovell replied Sep 3, 2015 to K-Zone Swing Training Program

2 Sep 3, 2015
Reply by Richard Lovell

"Artificially slotting the elbow can cause issues as well, such as "bat drag". Basica…"

Richard Lovell replied Aug 17, 2015 to Should your bat barrel be pointed toward the pitcher before the swing?

129 Dec 4, 2015
Reply by Kip Gross

"The pictures above show hitters in their pre-swing movements and it doesn't matter,…"

Richard Lovell replied Aug 17, 2015 to Should your bat barrel be pointed toward the pitcher before the swing?

129 Dec 4, 2015
Reply by Kip Gross

RSS

Get Your CheckSwing Badge !

Loading…

Events

Audio

Loading…

© 2016   Created by Kyle Grucci.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

-->