CheckSwing

The Premier Baseball Social Network for Players, Coaches, Scouts, and Umpires

Richard Lovell's Discussions (89)

Discussions Replied To (64) Replies Latest Activity

"How has this player progressed? From the pictures above, he doesn't look like he is…"

Richard Lovell replied Oct 9 to Any Advice on How to stop a player from being outfront, lunging whatever you want to call it, but not the typical out front.

13 Oct 9
Reply by Richard Lovell

"So, you're saying to squish the bug? I have used a cinder block to teach a kid to be…"

Richard Lovell replied Oct 9 to Any Advice on How to stop a player from being outfront, lunging whatever you want to call it, but not the typical out front.

13 Oct 9
Reply by Richard Lovell

"Being a wrestler, I always thought that saying went "Where the head goes, the body f…"

13 Oct 9
Reply by Richard Lovell

"Right on. I agree, he is one of, if not the best and his son, Jake, is even better.…"

Richard Lovell replied Oct 8 to How do you get the most power from your swing?

247 Oct 8
Reply by Richard Lovell

"This is a rhythm and timing move. If you really look close, the hand are just moving…"

247 Oct 8
Reply by Richard Lovell

"I know this is an old post, but Larry, have you changed your mind on the straight li…"

247 Oct 8
Reply by Richard Lovell

"BTW, if the coach has an impact on your play time, listen, agree and then hit the sn…"

Richard Lovell replied Oct 7 to Should your bat barrel be pointed toward the pitcher before the swing?

132 Oct 7
Reply by Richard Lovell

"Although I agree with your quality over quantity statement Kip, I would almost guara…"

Richard Lovell replied Mar 21 to Swing Analysis with soft toss or tee compared to Live BP

36 Mar 21
Reply by Kip Gross

"I appreciate the comments, but I have to disagree with the innings pitched solution…"

Richard Lovell replied Mar 21 to Youth pitching wear -n- tear. Pitch counts regarding fatigue vs recovery

16 May 30
Reply by don wilbanks

"I like the way you think, Jay, but tf I may add a little to that. I have changed my…"

Richard Lovell replied Feb 9 to Starting Late

95 Feb 9
Reply by Richard Lovell

RSS

Get Your CheckSwing Badge !

Loading…

Videos

• Add Videos

Events

Audio

Loading…

© 2016   Created by Kyle Grucci.   Powered by