CheckSwing

The Premier Baseball Social Network for Players, Coaches, Scouts, and Umpires

Richard Lovell's Discussions (81)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"Although I agree with your quality over quantity statement Kip, I would almost guara…"

Richard Lovell replied Mar 21 to Swing Analysis with soft toss or tee compared to Live BP

36 Mar 21
Reply by Kip Gross

"I appreciate the comments, but I have to disagree with the innings pitched solution…"

Richard Lovell replied Mar 21 to Youth pitching wear -n- tear. Pitch counts regarding fatigue vs recovery

15 Mar 28
Reply by Grant Clifford

"I like the way you think, Jay, but tf I may add a little to that. I have changed my…"

Richard Lovell replied Feb 9 to Starting Late

95 Feb 9
Reply by Richard Lovell

"Michael, I believe you are close regarding the back foot, but what I think is being…"

Richard Lovell replied Feb 9 to Starting Late

95 Feb 9
Reply by Richard Lovell

"They sure do, Kip and it in't good because it creates bat drag in most-not to mentio…"

Richard Lovell replied Feb 9 to Should your bat barrel be pointed toward the pitcher before the swing?

131 Feb 9
Reply by Richard Lovell

"Without getting too deep, but call it what you want. It boils down to this; start la…"

Richard Lovell replied Oct 10, 2015 to Starting Late

95 Feb 9
Reply by Richard Lovell

"Good comments and insight, Andy, but I would say the kid in the video actually has a…"

95 Feb 9
Reply by Richard Lovell

"K, you made some good comments and make some good points, but all of your analogies…"

95 Feb 9
Reply by Richard Lovell

"Michael, I Like your constructive criticism on some points because I didn't think it…"

Richard Lovell replied Sep 13, 2015 to Helping beginning hitters, is this the one key to hitting harder?

4 Sep 13, 2015
Reply by Richard Lovell

"Carl, Your last paragraph just doesn't make sense. Yes, the idea is to hit ball hard…"

Richard Lovell replied Sep 9, 2015 to Should your bat barrel be pointed toward the pitcher before the swing?

131 Feb 9
Reply by Richard Lovell

RSS

Get Your CheckSwing Badge !

Loading…

Events

Audio

Loading…

© 2016   Created by Kyle Grucci.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

-->