CheckSwing

The Premier Baseball Social Network for Players, Coaches, Scouts, and Umpires

Tiffany Brooks's Discussions (157)

Discussions Replied To (96) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry, Bill.  That's the only one I've seen.  I'd like some other options as well!"

Tiffany Brooks replied Jan 25, 2012 to One ear flap batting helmet?

2 May 28, 2014
Reply by Pelle Högström

"The 90 MPH Club has a video on pitch sequencing (mixing pitches) that helped me!   T…"

Tiffany Brooks replied Aug 3, 2011 to Books, Articles on Mixing Pitches?

3 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Tiffany Brooks

"Send him.  11-5 is not that lopsided.  Depends on how late in the game, but my perso…"

Tiffany Brooks replied Jul 29, 2011 to "Unwritten" Baseball Rules

7 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Anthony Fruhling

"Looking forward to the film.  Just a note:  In case anyone didn't relaize it, two wo…"

Tiffany Brooks replied Jul 5, 2011 to Baseball dreams take hold in India Success of 'Million Dollar Arm' duo at Pittsburgh Pirates minor league team has other hopefuls winding up for fame.

1 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Tiffany Brooks

"I wondered, the same thing as Kip... I'd like to know the average height for say eac…"

Tiffany Brooks replied Apr 29, 2011 to mlb height chart

6 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by Kip Gross

"Ouch!"

Tiffany Brooks replied Apr 28, 2011 to Players keep their dreams alive in indy leagues

14 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by John A. Baker

"Who was the female hitter Brendan Donnelly faced in 1994?  I've never heard of a fem…"

Tiffany Brooks replied Apr 28, 2011 to Players keep their dreams alive in indy leagues

14 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by John A. Baker

"The glitter shoes had me cracking up...."

14 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by John A. Baker

"These ROCK!  It's like reading "Bullpen Gospels" again -- one of my favorite basebal…"

14 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by John A. Baker

"Thanks for posting this!  I didn't know about this girl!  Best of luck to her.  I ho…"

Tiffany Brooks replied Apr 1, 2011 to Girl holds her own against boys on baseball field

3 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Arizona Cactus Wrens Women's Baseball Club

RSS

Get Your CheckSwing Badge !

Loading…

Events

Audio

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Kyle Grucci.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

--> \ua!-- G +1 All Pages Above Sign-In\ud\ud-->