CheckSwing

The Premier Baseball Social Network for Players, Coaches, Scouts, and Umpires

Dave Thompson's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Don't sweat it Will, that's Henry.  He always writes in all caps because he doesn't…"

Dave Thompson replied Apr 23, 2014 to Teaching the Changeup?

11 May 24, 2016
Reply by don wilbanks

"I like how all these guys have very little head movement during their swing giving t…"

Dave Thompson replied Nov 5, 2013 to Thank You Mike Schmidt - But, Will Anybody Listen

50 Sep 20, 2015
Reply by John Robert Cruz

"I teach baseball and fastpitch vision.  I think it is a missing piece of the ever ch…"

Dave Thompson replied Jun 28, 2012 to What is your baseball business?

41 Jul 15, 2012
Reply by Doug Bernier

"Jeff, It is good to start small.  I get calls from guys looking to buy my machines w…"

Dave Thompson replied Oct 24, 2011 to Starting up a Training, Instructional Facility.

5 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by Gene Bowles

"Dave, I understand what you are saying.  During the tracking drill we have the batte…"

Dave Thompson replied Sep 26, 2011 to If we can divide hitting into 100%, what % of hitting is Mechanics, what % of hitting is TIMING ?

12 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Dave Thompson

"Check out our video on youtube.  Baseball vision training.  The author is MrYugo7"

Dave Thompson replied Sep 24, 2011 to If we can divide hitting into 100%, what % of hitting is Mechanics, what % of hitting is TIMING ?

12 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Dave Thompson

"I was working with American Baseball Institute in Florida a couple of weeks ago and…"

Dave Thompson replied Nov 29, 2010 to Throwing batting practice

15 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Ryan Solberger

"The only negative thing that I noticed was that the ball looked a little weird comin…"

Dave Thompson replied Nov 12, 2010 to Have you tried the ProBatter simulator? How good is it?

25 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Kip Gross

"It varies, I'll get some video with a radar gun and let you know when I put it on th…"

Dave Thompson replied Nov 11, 2010 to Should your bat barrel be pointed toward the pitcher before the swing?

136 Nov 3, 2018
Reply by Alex Rego

"Sorry it took so long to get back. It is a machine that shoots tennis balls. The mac…"

Dave Thompson replied Nov 10, 2010 to Should your bat barrel be pointed toward the pitcher before the swing?

136 Nov 3, 2018
Reply by Alex Rego

RSS

Get Your CheckSwing Badge !

Loading…

Events

Audio

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Kyle Grucci.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

--> \ua!-- G +1 All Pages Above Sign-In\ud\ud-->