CheckSwing

The Premier Baseball Social Network for Players, Coaches, Scouts, and Umpires

Dave Vaccaro's Discussions (92)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Rod....     It seems to me that your player has a bit of a top to bottom approach…"

Dave Vaccaro replied Nov 15, 2015 to Any Advice on How to stop a player from being outfront, lunging whatever you want to call it, but not the typical out front.

23 Sep 21, 2018
Reply by Spencer Trayner

"One true belief of mine is that "Seeing the ball deeper is easier said than done." W…"

Dave Vaccaro replied May 16, 2014 to Thank You Mike Schmidt - But, Will Anybody Listen

50 Sep 20, 2015
Reply by John Robert Cruz

"That is what I mean...I agree about the arms."

Dave Vaccaro replied Nov 4, 2013 to Thank You Mike Schmidt - But, Will Anybody Listen

50 Sep 20, 2015

"I know what you're saying...I didn't mean that the hands were quiet through the enti…"

Dave Vaccaro replied Nov 4, 2013 to Thank You Mike Schmidt - But, Will Anybody Listen

50 Sep 20, 2015

"These video clips are phenomenal!! They really show what it means to keep the hands…"

50 Sep 20, 2015

"A full fledged rotational swing will send a hitter's energy in a circular path. This…"

Dave Vaccaro replied Oct 31, 2013 to Thank You Mike Schmidt - But, Will Anybody Listen

50 Sep 20, 2015

"Well said Richard....The rotational mechanics occur when the energy is driven correc…"

Dave Vaccaro replied Oct 30, 2013 to Thank You Mike Schmidt - But, Will Anybody Listen

50 Sep 20, 2015

"I think the biggest issue that goes unaddressed with hitters of all ages is that the…"

Dave Vaccaro replied Oct 30, 2013 to Thank You Mike Schmidt - But, Will Anybody Listen

50 Sep 20, 2015

"It counts...it falls under an example of "A continuation of a play"."

Dave Vaccaro replied May 23, 2012 to Rule question

77 May 28, 2012
Reply by Dion Chamar Owens

"Teach him to start reading hops to not allow him to get caught in between. The best…"

Dave Vaccaro replied Mar 15, 2012 to One of my best athletes can field a groundball......

7 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Matt Borges

RSS

Get Your CheckSwing Badge !

Loading…

Events

Audio

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Kyle Grucci.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

--> \ua!-- G +1 All Pages Above Sign-In\ud\ud-->