CheckSwing

The Premier Baseball Social Network for Players, Coaches, Scouts, and Umpires

Michael Paes's Discussions (167)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"What is lacking from a good Rawlings or similar?  I have heard mixed results on qual…"

Michael Paes replied Oct 3, 2016 to Custom Gloves vs. Factory gloves

11 Oct 26, 2016
Reply by Kenneth Shepherd

"Agreed. We have to remember, these are kids. There is a limit to what they can compr…"

Michael Paes replied Nov 10, 2015 to Restraint in Youth Coaching

15 Nov 11, 2015
Reply by Dave Holt

"The players I work with are a little younger (15), but I have a drill that I work wi…"

Michael Paes replied Mar 25, 2015 to Need to find new and creative outfield drills

6 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Mike Greene

"Backups in general.  When players move up to the larger field, where there is more s…"

Michael Paes replied Jan 15, 2015 to Common Baseball Situations??

12 Jan 20, 2015
Reply by Dion Chamar Owens

"Two things: 1.  Keep things moving.  With multiple coaches, you can run stations -…"

Michael Paes replied Jul 25, 2014 to What is the best way to run/structure a baseball practice? What works for you?

33 Jan 22, 2018
Reply by Kagan Hudayar

"Frankly, I think bats have gotten too light.  The same advice Chad Moeller gives for…"

Michael Paes replied May 29, 2014 to Choosing the Right Size Bat for Youth Baseball- Need Your Help!

35 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by Michael Richards

"I think the new philosophy is bass-ackwards.  Pitchers used to pitch more to contact…"

Michael Paes replied May 15, 2014 to Another answer to the increase in Tommy John Surgery

20 Jul 27, 2014
Reply by Don Ervin

"I had a set of Diamond gear for my over-30 team, and it lasted years.  I think their…"

Michael Paes replied Oct 20, 2013 to Catchers Equipment

9 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Tyler McPherson

"I assume you mean pitching to parts of the plate as opposed to just trying for strik…"

Michael Paes replied Apr 2, 2013 to At what age do you think it's appropriate to teach a young pitcher to deliberately "throw" inside?

46 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Landon Johnston

"I believe that the "in house" season, playing with peers, is very important.  If the…"

Michael Paes replied Nov 12, 2012 to "Playing Up"?

42 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by Mike Greene

RSS

Get Your CheckSwing Badge !

Loading…

Events

Audio

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Kyle Grucci.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

--> \ua!-- G +1 All Pages Above Sign-In\ud\ud-->