CheckSwing

The Premier Baseball Social Network for Players, Coaches, Scouts, and Umpires

Darrick Ervin's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

" Train the batter to use your big muscles the way they are supposed to be used for o…"

Darrick Ervin replied Apr 26, 2013 to How do you get the most power from your swing?

247 Oct 8, 2016
Reply by Richard Lovell

"How to properly grip the bat.  Improper grip is a killer no matter what else is cor…"

Darrick Ervin replied Apr 14, 2013 to If You Could Only Give Two Hitting Tips To A 10 Year Old What Would They Be?

38 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Kagan Hudayar

"Michael, Let’s clarified the forward lean! When I say lean forward, I do not mean le…"

Darrick Ervin replied Oct 9, 2012 to Which is faster Cross over step or Jab Step I hear conflicting arguments for both

14 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Darrick Ervin

"Michael, this is very interesting comment.  We train professional athletes.  This is…"

Darrick Ervin replied Oct 6, 2012 to Which is faster Cross over step or Jab Step I hear conflicting arguments for both

14 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Darrick Ervin

"Michael, we train thousands of athletes for speed training and a large percentage of…"

Darrick Ervin replied Oct 6, 2012 to Which is faster Cross over step or Jab Step I hear conflicting arguments for both

14 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Darrick Ervin

"For base running, the crossover step, done correctly, is far superior than the jab s…"

Darrick Ervin replied Oct 5, 2012 to Which is faster Cross over step or Jab Step I hear conflicting arguments for both

14 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Darrick Ervin

"They are no more special than any other resistance band system.  They do develop the…"

Darrick Ervin replied Sep 30, 2012 to Strength and resistance training

1 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by Darrick Ervin

"This is one of the biggest myths known to man. Weight lifting do not stunt or hurt a…"

Darrick Ervin replied Mar 28, 2010 to Appropriate weight training

10 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by Jeff Anderson

RSS

Get Your CheckSwing Badge !

Loading…

Videos

• Add Videos

Events

Audio

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Kyle Grucci.   Powered by