CheckSwing

The Premier Baseball Social Network for Players, Coaches, Scouts, and Umpires

All Discussions Tagged 'MLB' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Maple Rounds for sale

All Vacuum Dried Hard Maple Round billets for sale. Ungraded, unweighed Can be used for all sorts of woodturing. 26" to 28" = $6.00 each 36…

Started by Walter Ambrosch Master Turner

0 Jun 22, 2015

The Evolution of MLB and NCAA Offensive Development

Here is my latest blog upon what it takes to hit at the next levels. After having been at the MLB level, being a player developer, and know…

Started by Jim Parque

0 Jun 4, 2014

Where are all the Catchers?

It seems that there is a shortage of good catchers at all levels these days?  Why? It's evident at the MLB level currently, but what is sto…

Started by Bill Stanton

57 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by Anthony Vontobel

California Winter League

If you are looking to play professional baseball, you should look into the California Winter League. We specialize in getting free agents j…

Started by Peter Wagoner

0 May 2, 2013

What Do Major League Hitting Coaches Do?

Some thougths on one tough job here: http://www.baseballcoachingtips.net/uncategorized/what-do-mlb-hitting-coaches-do/

Started by Jack Perconte

0 Mar 8, 2013

3rd to 1st pickoff banned by MLB

What do you think of this?  Will youth, high school and college follow suit? _______________________________________ NEW YORK (AP) -- One o…

Started by Bill Stanton

2 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Tom Schwindy

How to keep a baseball hat clean?

Does anyone have any good suggestions on how to keep your baseball hat clean?  I'm referring to the New Era MLB style wool fitted caps.  H…

Started by Bill Stanton

2 Jul 29, 2012
Reply by James Wesson

Politics vs. Talent in Pro Baseball

For those of you who are playing or have played baseball professionally, particularly in the MLB/MiLB system... how much do politics come i…

Started by The CheckSwing Clubhouse

7 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by adam osteen

Jeter's 3,000th Hit- keep or give up the ball?

As you probably know, Derek Jeter's 3,000th career hit was a HR and was caught by Yankees fan Christian Lopez at Yankee Stadium.   Lopez ga…

Started by Bill Stanton

13 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Will Laurence

MLB 2011 predictions- what do you think?

MLB's 2nd half starts today. What are some of your predictions? Here's mine: (division winners)AL East: Boston Red Sox AL Central: Detroit…

Started by Bill Stanton

0 Jul 14, 2011

RSS

Get Your CheckSwing Badge !

Loading…

Events

Audio

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Kyle Grucci.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

--> \ua!-- G +1 All Pages Above Sign-In\ud\ud-->