CheckSwing

The Premier Baseball Social Network for Players, Coaches, Scouts, and Umpires

All Discussions Tagged 'baseball' (142)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NYC Travel Baseball Coaching Opportunities

Yorkville Baseball in Manhattan, NY is looking for both head coaches and assistant coaches for it's travel baseball program. The teams rang…

Started by Bill Stanton

3 Oct 30, 2014
Reply by Sawyer Bowen

Skills Competition

I'm trying to find ways to mix up our 8U team practices.  I was thinking of setting up a "Skills Competition" for the kids.  Football has "…

Started by Bill Stanton

11 Sep 29, 2014
Reply by Bill Stanton

Choosing the Right Size Bat for Youth Baseball- Need Your Help!

My friend, Aaron Finkel from New York Sports Connection asked me to write and article about "Choosing the Right Size Bat for Youth Baseball…

Started by Bill Stanton

35 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by Michael Richards

Teaching bunting- how do you do it?

How are you teaching young players how to bunt?  I'm talking about the technique to effectively bunt the baseball.  More of a sacrifice sit…

Started by Bill Stanton

12 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by Will Laurence

Coaching the Bases

What are the core responsibilities of a 1st base coach and a 3rd base coach during the game?

Started by Bill Stanton

22 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by David LeVine

Pitchers and Catchers link up?

Sometimes our throwing program gets upset by a change in location or a regular bullpen catcher buddy going out of town. We make do (I've th…

Started by Anthony Slama

1 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by Bill Stanton

Solano County CA 13U Team looking for 1-2 players

We are a competitive travel baseball team looking for 1-2 players to round out our roster...pitching is a plus, but absolutely necessary. W…

Started by Richard Lovell

0 Jun 4, 2014

The Evolution of MLB and NCAA Offensive Development

Here is my latest blog upon what it takes to hit at the next levels. After having been at the MLB level, being a player developer, and know…

Started by Jim Parque

0 Jun 4, 2014

Help with hitting the curveball

Hi, recently i have been having trouble hitting the curveball, im not getting fooled, im not swinging and missing, im tracking the ball and…

Started by mason eng

27 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Richard Lovell

The professionalization and specialization of youth baseball is becoming an issue

Here is my blog upon how youth baseball training and player development is not taking into consideration how to effectively train players-…

Started by Jim Parque

4 May 14, 2014
Reply by Thomas Bednark

RSS

Get Your CheckSwing Badge !

Loading…

Events

Audio

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Kyle Grucci.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

--> \ua!-- G +1 All Pages Above Sign-In\ud\ud-->