CheckSwing

The Premier Baseball Social Network for Players, Coaches, Scouts, and Umpires

All Discussions Tagged 'coaching' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FREE EMAIL COURSE from MLB Infielder - 6 Secrets of Elite infielders

Do you work with infielders who are passionate about the game and want to get better???  You need to jump into this free email course from…

Started by Sarah Bernier

0 May 16

Elite pitchers focus on their motion, not their results.

When a pitcher’s results are unacceptable, they adjust their motion. Their motion’s efficiency, functionality and sustainability becomes o…

Started by L.A. "Skip" Fast

1 May 15
Reply by HENRY WALTHAM

Looking for a few good COACHES

Zoned Baseball Jobs Open For 2016 -  All Age Groups Head Baseball Coach and Assistant Baseball Coach - Zoned RedHawks, Bridgewater, NJ Loc…

Started by Duke Baxter

0 Mar 24, 2016

Increase Flexibility and Mobility

I could use some help with drills or a program to increase flexibility and mobility in baseball players. I have a great group of kids and t…

Started by Bill Stanton

7 Nov 28, 2015
Reply by Kyle Nelson

"Playing Up"?

What are your thoughts on "playing up"? Is it beneficial to have an advanced player play up at the next age group? Is it better to find him…

Started by Bill Stanton

42 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by Mike Greene

Teaching bunting- how do you do it?

How are you teaching young players how to bunt?  I'm talking about the technique to effectively bunt the baseball.  More of a sacrifice sit…

Started by Bill Stanton

12 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by Will Laurence

Coaching the Bases

What are the core responsibilities of a 1st base coach and a 3rd base coach during the game?

Started by Bill Stanton

22 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by David LeVine

Coach Fired Over Text Message- Parent Complaint

Shanley baseball coach of 14 years says contract not renewed due to parent complaint about text message FARGO – When the Fargo Shanley base…

Started by Bill Stanton

0 Feb 6, 2014

Teaching the Curveball

How are you teaching your pitchers to throw the Curveball? I'm seeing many different teaching techniques.  Please share your approach with…

Started by Bill Stanton

10 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Phil R.

Pre-Game Warmups

Coaches - How long before a game do you have players arrive and how do you structure your pre-game activities? I am coaching a 14U travel t…

Started by Coach D

9 May 27, 2013
Reply by Don Ervin

RSS

Get Your CheckSwing Badge !

Loading…

Videos

• Add Videos

Events

Audio

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Kyle Grucci.   Powered by