CheckSwing

The Premier Baseball Social Network for Players, Coaches, Scouts, and Umpires

All Discussions Tagged 'college' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Where are all the Catchers?

It seems that there is a shortage of good catchers at all levels these days?  Why? It's evident at the MLB level currently, but what is sto…

Started by Bill Stanton

57 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by Anthony Vontobel

California Winter League

If you are looking to play professional baseball, you should look into the California Winter League. We specialize in getting free agents j…

Started by Peter Wagoner

0 May 2, 2013

3rd to 1st pickoff banned by MLB

What do you think of this?  Will youth, high school and college follow suit? _______________________________________ NEW YORK (AP) -- One o…

Started by Bill Stanton

2 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Tom Schwindy

Blue-Grey Baseball Classic?

Have anyone been to a Blue-Grey Baseball Classic event?  They have several showcases at different locations throughout the US for high sch…

Started by Bill Stanton

0 Feb 22, 2012

How to get noticed by coaches of the next level?

I am wondering what are the best ways to get my name out there in order to be recruited. I am a high school junior (going to be a senior) a…

Started by Adam Kester

22 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Ken Jacobi

In a slump? Need advice? Looking for a good drill?

I've been playing minor league baseball since 2007- I have played with and have been coached by current and former MLB players and coaches.…

Started by Joel Hartman

0 Aug 26, 2011

Australian looking to go to college

im from Australia and am looking to play college baseball , and advice on how i can get my name and other advice on the recruitment preocce…

Started by ryan sinclair

2 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Diamond Dreams

Summer teams around east TN, north carolina, south carolina, kentucky, or virginia

I play college baseball in eastern kentucky, but live in tennessee. i am going to be trying to find a team for the summer and was wondering…

Started by PeeWee Sewell

2 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Indy Farm League

Looking to Play Professionally in 2010

I graduate in May and I'm looking to play professionally any way I can, so any advice or knowledge is helpful. Please let me know.

Started by Dave Keine

4 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Indy Farm League

College Baseball Programs Being Cut

I just read that Duquesne University announced today that they will be cutting four men’s varsity sports including the men’s baseball team.…

Started by Bill Stanton

1 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by Costa Kapothanasis

RSS

Get Your CheckSwing Badge !

Loading…

Events

Audio

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Kyle Grucci.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

--> \ua!-- G +1 All Pages Above Sign-In\ud\ud-->