CheckSwing

The Premier Baseball Social Network for Players, Coaches, Scouts, and Umpires

All Discussions Tagged 'fielding' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FREE EMAIL COURSE from MLB Infielder - 6 Secrets of Elite infielders

Do you work with infielders who are passionate about the game and want to get better???  You need to jump into this free email course from…

Started by Sarah Bernier

0 May 16

Winter: Baseball in the Gym

We are starting Winter workouts in January. The workouts will take place in a school gym, a typical basketball court. We will have a second…

Started by Bill Stanton

12 Feb 4, 2015
Reply by Kagan Hudayar

Drills

Anyone have any good baseball drills? Hitting, fielding, throwing, or speed/agility drills. Just share your favorite drills for everyone.

Started by Mike

0 Aug 6, 2014

Private baseball lessons in Palm Beach with pro player

Hello everyone.  I just wanted to let you know that I'll be available for private hitting or fielding lessons this off season.  If you live…

Started by Doug Bernier

3 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Doug Bernier

Montgomery County PA - Academy Openings for Instructors

The Line Drive U - (LDU) in Hatfield PA is currently expanding.  We have a base of about 1,000 youth players that are gearing up for winter…

Started by Jeff Frye

0 Oct 21, 2011

Most Exciting Play in Baseball?

What is your choice for the most exciting play in baseball? Why? home run triple 100 mph fastball hitting for the cycle play at the plate…

Started by Bill Stanton

38 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Michelle H.

PRESS RELEASE DETROIT TIGERS MONDAY, MARCH 7,2011

http://WWW.HENRYSBASEBALLCLUB.COM 781 891 0621  as i call around it looks like few people know that the detroit tigers had their once a yea…

Started by HENRY WALTHAM

0 Mar 9, 2011

Baseball is under way, as a youth 9-14yrs what are the first aspects you work on as a player or as a coach?

I am always curious as to what everyone concentrates on as a youth player and coach.  I personally feel that pitchers get left behind early…

Started by Michael

0 Feb 21, 2011

looking around the nation for baseball talent ages 15 to 25 only.

just got a new list of tryouts for sep. & oct.2010  let every one know. this goes 12 months of the year. was told not to use capitals.

Started by HENRY WALTHAM

6 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by HENRY WALTHAM

Teaching correct throwing mechanics and the crow hop

Any recommendations on the best way to teach a child to throw correctly? All of the kids on the team that I coach (8-9) can throw the ball.…

Started by Kyle Grucci

17 Sep 30, 2009
Reply by Kyle Grucci

RSS

Get Your CheckSwing Badge !

Loading…

Videos

• Add Videos

Events

Audio

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Kyle Grucci.   Powered by