CheckSwing

The Premier Baseball Social Network for Players, Coaches, Scouts, and Umpires

All Discussions Tagged 'league' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Defensive Catcher needed in Southern NY MSBL. Westchester-Putnam-Rockland-Bronx Counties

Hello all: The White Plains Tigers - 2015 Westchester/Putnam MSBL champions are looking to add a catcher.  Division is 28+, but the team st…

Started by Kagan Hudayar

6 Mar 19, 2016
Reply by Anthony Vontobel

Maple Rounds for sale

All Vacuum Dried Hard Maple Round billets for sale. Ungraded, unweighed Can be used for all sorts of woodturing. 26" to 28" = $6.00 each 36…

Started by Walter Ambrosch Master Turner

0 Jun 22, 2015

Cutoffs on 60 foot diamond?

How are you handling cutoffs on the small, 60 foot diamond? Space is limited. I am talking about throwing to home plate from the outfield.…

Started by Bill Stanton

6 Sep 9, 2014
Reply by Jordan Krolick

MLB Draft Breakdown: State-By-State

MLB Draft Breakdown: State-By-State- Connor Glassey Posted on November 16, 2013 I have always been fascinated with origins. When I meet…

Started by Will Laurence

1 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Shaun Reed

California Winter League

If you are looking to play professional baseball, you should look into the California Winter League. We specialize in getting free agents j…

Started by Peter Wagoner

0 May 2, 2013

Las Cruces Vaqueros/Pecos League tryout

Casey Dill, Head Coach of the Las Cruces Vaqueros of the Pecos League will be coming to John L. Harvey Field at Western Nevada College, 220…

Started by Casey Dill

0 Oct 3, 2011

ECABL LOOKING FOR PLAYERS

The Elmira-Corning Adult Baseball League is looking for players.  We are a 18+ wood bat adult league that is based in new york state.  We a…

Started by Lou Brown

0 Sep 5, 2011

In a slump? Need advice? Looking for a good drill?

I've been playing minor league baseball since 2007- I have played with and have been coached by current and former MLB players and coaches.…

Started by Joel Hartman

0 Aug 26, 2011

Being affiliated with Little League or not

Our town is currently part of Little League and I wanted to get feedback from others who are or are not part of their organization. Our lea…

Started by Brad Alig

21 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Don Ervin

Coach Pitch Bats?

I'm moving up to the 7 year old division, coach pitch with the kids and need some recommendation on bats. Are the bats we used in Tee Ball…

Started by Bill Stanton

2 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Thomas Bednark

RSS

Get Your CheckSwing Badge !

Loading…

Events

Audio

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Kyle Grucci.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

-->