CheckSwing

The Premier Baseball Social Network for Players, Coaches, Scouts, and Umpires

All Discussions Tagged 'school' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Coach Fired Over Text Message- Parent Complaint

Shanley baseball coach of 14 years says contract not renewed due to parent complaint about text message FARGO – When the Fargo Shanley base…

Started by Bill Stanton

0 Feb 6, 2014

Where are all the Catchers?

It seems that there is a shortage of good catchers at all levels these days?  Why? It's evident at the MLB level currently, but what is sto…

Started by Bill Stanton

57 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by Anthony Vontobel

3rd to 1st pickoff banned by MLB

What do you think of this?  Will youth, high school and college follow suit? _______________________________________ NEW YORK (AP) -- One o…

Started by Bill Stanton

2 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Tom Schwindy

My team is on a losing streak, what should I do?

My name is Austin. I'm currently playing on the San Juan High School baseball team. We are stuck on an 0-6 losing streak. I was just wonder…

Started by Austin Kester

16 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by Jim Meier

Blue-Grey Baseball Classic?

Have anyone been to a Blue-Grey Baseball Classic event?  They have several showcases at different locations throughout the US for high sch…

Started by Bill Stanton

0 Feb 22, 2012

What does a Successful School Sports Program look like?

Here is a topic that is not often covered and I would like some help and input from the minds of the CheckSwing world. What does a successf…

Started by Mike Greene

12 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by Bill Stanton

In a slump? Need advice? Looking for a good drill?

I've been playing minor league baseball since 2007- I have played with and have been coached by current and former MLB players and coaches.…

Started by Joel Hartman

0 Aug 26, 2011

What age is it best to start playing year round baseball and what other sports do you allow them to play?

I am a firm believer in developing athletes.  There are certain skills that get passed by with year round baseball.  Plus, burnout is a big…

Started by Michael

0 Oct 22, 2010

Playing at the next level...

Do you want to play at the next level? High School players and College Coaches, join the "Recuit Me" group here on CheckSwing. All recruiti…

Started by Kyle Grucci

0 Aug 19, 2008

RSS

Get Your CheckSwing Badge !

Loading…

Events

Audio

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Kyle Grucci.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

--> \ua!-- G +1 All Pages Above Sign-In\ud\ud-->