The Premier Baseball Social Network for Players, Coaches, Scouts, and Umpires

I attended a Canadian College for less than one term and played a fall season of baseball there, i am really interested in attending a junior college on the American side to pursue my baseball career. I have no record of even attending the school because i dropped at a certain date. do i lose a year of eligibility and have to make up credits or am i okay?


Views: 70

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you are looking to go the professional route, you should look into the California Winter League. We specialize in getting free agents jobs in pro baseball.


Get Your CheckSwing Badge !





© 2019   Created by Kyle Grucci.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

--> \ua!-- G +1 All Pages Above Sign-In\ud\ud-->