CheckSwing

The Premier Baseball Social Network for Players, Coaches, Scouts, and Umpires

Looking To Get Into Low-A/Competitive Ball In Kentucky Area....

Hey guys. I'm 25 and recently started back from a 6+ year hiadus. I'm looking to ease back into the game and hopefully make a run at a Minor League position in a year or two.

I've been doing individual training for a couple months. Does anyone know of a league or team or anything to help get my feet wet?

Thanks!

Views: 189

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Try this out I'm the same age as you, and I've recently gotten back into playing again going for the same thing.American Baseball Institute I'm actually heading there in about a month or two. Good Luck in your career

http://WWW.HENRYSBASEBALLCLUB.COM   781 891 0621 LOOKING AROUND THE NATION FOR NEW BASEBALL TALENT!! THERE WAS ANOTHER PRO TRYOUT THIS MORNING!!

http://WWW.HENRYSBASEBALLCLUB.COM  781 891 0621 THE OTHER DAY THE SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS  SIGNED A DOMINICAN PLAYER 16 YEARS OLD AND GAVE HIM A CHECK FOR 2.1 MILLION. IN THE LAST 6 DAYS MLB RELEASED ABOUT 600 PLAYERS THAT THEY HAVE NO ROOM FOR. SOME WERE AAA AND MLB PLAYERS.  IF A SCOUT KEEPS BRINGING OLD PLAYER'S TO THE SCOUTING DIRECTOR HOW LONG IS THAT SCOUT GOING TO BE AROUND????? ALL CALL HERE AND HEM AND HAW ABOUT HOW GOOD THEY ARE AND THEY NEVER GOT THE CHANCE!!

If you are looking to play professional baseball, you should look into the California Winter League. We specialize in getting free agents jobs in pro ball.

The Myrtle Beach Winter League is a professional instructional League created to provide players with 3 weeks of games and practice time during the month of January concluding with playoffs and a Scout Day. to improve your skills while giving you the opportunity to be seen by MLB and Independent league scouts.

The MBWL is for

• players who were over-looked,
  • didn't get much playing time at their colleges,
  • player who went to an unknown/unseen colleges,
  • player good enough, but don't have the numbers to show,
  • Professionally released players
  • players who need more time to develop.
  • High School Students looking to showcase themselves
  • International players
  • Contract players looking for opportunity to train 

Our coaching staff is comprised of past and current independent & MLB scouts & coaches along with college coaches who have the experience necessary to help you improve over the 3 week instructional league.

1. Players Report on January 7th
  2. January 8th to January 28th
  3. Regular Season:       Jan 8-23 
  4. Playoffs:                      Jan 24-26
  5. Scout Day:                  Jan 27th
  6. Final Day                     Jan 28th  

All of the other leagues will be in attendance: MLB, Atlantic, American Associaion, CanAm, Frontier, United League, Mount Rainier and ECBL

Please Note: Contracts and Spring training Invites will be offered, But are not guaranteed

We have an All Inclusive package for Domestic players and International player. The Package in round trip airfare, accommodations, transportation, food and more...

Domestic Players = $3000 International Players $3500

Registration and Payments due by Nov 30th...get in on it NOW

We are ADVOCATES of your baseball career. Let us help you find your Next Level.

Visit us at www.myrtlebeachwinterleague.com or www.facebook.com/northmyrtlebeachwinterleague

Please contact Colin Cummins or Michael King 1 888 800 0887 x 4 or email ccummins@niagaraprobaseball.com

RSS

Get Your CheckSwing Badge !

Loading…

Events

Audio

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Kyle Grucci.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

--> \ua!-- G +1 All Pages Above Sign-In\ud\ud-->