CheckSwing

The Premier Baseball Social Network for Players, Coaches, Scouts, and Umpires

Come to Virginia, and work on your game with the VMarlins.  We are starting a global professional league in 2013 and we are building a collegiate league within Virginia and North Carolina.  Call me at 434 489 4544.  I am off to Germany today at 500pm so call prior or send me an email with your information to gmvmarlins@yahoo.com.  We are setting up teams in Europe as well.

We are also looking for locations around the country to conduct one and two day tryout camps.  If you are interested in hosting a pro workout please let us know.

Views: 150

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have a database of interested players through the GSB. Please send me more info on the league - pay scale, contract info, experience needed and other pertinent info. Email to nyprep@verizon.net or call me at 917.494.9412.

Mike Pisaniello

GSB - NY Area Scout

I think I may have asked you this already but what's the pay scale looking like?

Dear GM 

I have a few questions...how are you going to do this with the travel? I'm interested because I have a couple of clients. But the travel question keeps me wondering. Would you mind sending me more info on the league? I may even have a bat supplier for you, if you are looking for one. 

My name Colin Cummins, I'm a player Agent from Toronto. 647 606 2921 or email me at colin@redeyebaseball.com 

Thanks 

Colin

RSS

Get Your CheckSwing Badge !

Loading…

Events

Audio

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Kyle Grucci.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

--> \ua!-- G +1 All Pages Above Sign-In\ud\ud-->