CheckSwing

The Premier Baseball Social Network for Players, Coaches, Scouts, and Umpires

Queens Royals Looking for 18yo+ Pitchers for 2012 Spring/Summer Season

To All Free Agents,

The Queens Royals are currently looking for players for the 2012 NYCMBL Season. After making the postseason in 2011, the Royals hope to add experienced, talented and dedicated players to their roster.

We are particularly looking for AA caliber pitchers, as well as power hitting infielders and outfielders. We have started off-season workouts and will continue to do team practices now through the start of the regular season. We usually practice in the Queens area, but our home field is at Randall's Island during the duration of the regular season; this makes it easy for any player living in New York to get to the games. If you are a free agent and are looking for a team where you can not only bring talent and experience, but can bring a team mentality, a drive to win and having a fun time doing it, contact us.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best,

Bill Massaro
Manager
Queens Royals

Views: 84

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Names michael fareri played with the. LeS Knights last year. Team dkesnt look like there comin together so i am lookin for a team. Played with bayside yankees and midville dodgeers. Before my injury i was throwin high 80's. Dh all year hit very well power hitter and plenty of contact. Email is fareri233@gmail.com

RSS

Get Your CheckSwing Badge !

Loading…

Events

Audio

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Kyle Grucci.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

-->