CheckSwing

The Premier Baseball Social Network for Players, Coaches, Scouts, and Umpires

Carl Nichols's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Ichiro does not lung. He would not be able to get 200 hits a year lunging."

Carl Nichols replied Dec 12, 2010 to Why Don't All Coaches Teach Rotational Hitting?

46 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Brent Vauclin

"You are dead wrong."

Carl Nichols replied Dec 12, 2010 to Why Don't All Coaches Teach Rotational Hitting?

46 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Brent Vauclin

"The swing doesn't change according to pitch. It's the adjustment to the pitch that c…"

46 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Brent Vauclin

"I agree totally."

46 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Brent Vauclin

"If you're teaching compact, rotational hitting then it's no wonder so many college h…"

Carl Nichols replied Dec 12, 2010 to Why are so many guys that think they know hitting so uninformed?. (more importantly, why do they remain so while still coaching kids?)

65 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Richard Lovell

"I agree with you 100%."

Carl Nichols replied Dec 12, 2010 to Why are so many guys that think they know hitting so uninformed?. (more importantly, why do they remain so while still coaching kids?)

65 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Richard Lovell

"There was definately a shift put on Ted Williams. That's where it originated. It was…"

Carl Nichols replied May 25, 2010 to Hitting to the opposite field - for discussion not as fact what do you guys think?

41 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Kip Gross

"How was Ted Williams easier to defend than Mike Piazza. Mike Piazza's numbers don't…"

Carl Nichols replied May 25, 2010 to Hitting to the opposite field - for discussion not as fact what do you guys think?

41 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Kip Gross

"Jeff, I never said you didn't know how to teach it. And not only do I know how to te…"

Carl Nichols replied May 25, 2010 to Stirring up the pot a little

38 May 25, 2010
Reply by Carl Nichols

"Bottom line, if you want to know how well of a hitting coach you are there are two w…"

Carl Nichols replied May 25, 2010 to Why are so many guys that think they know hitting so uninformed?. (more importantly, why do they remain so while still coaching kids?)

65 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Richard Lovell

RSS

Get Your CheckSwing Badge !

Loading…

Videos

• Add Videos

Events

Audio

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Kyle Grucci.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service