CheckSwing

The Premier Baseball Social Network for Players, Coaches, Scouts, and Umpires

Walt West's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I also agree with Don the front elbow must go forward toward the pitchers head, this…"

Walt West replied May 31, 2011 to The Front Elbow?

13 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by J Edwards

"Wow, there sure is alot of good discussion going on. I think the dialogue is great.…"

Walt West replied Oct 30, 2009 to Why are so many guys that think they know hitting so uninformed?. (more importantly, why do they remain so while still coaching kids?)

65 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Richard Lovell

"Okay, Ted I'll bite. I am just a lowly dad that took Mike Epsteins course because of…"

Walt West replied Oct 29, 2009 to Why are so many guys that think they know hitting so uninformed?. (more importantly, why do they remain so while still coaching kids?)

65 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Richard Lovell

"Because I am a man, I cannot utter the words "I was wrong", so I will simply say you…"

Walt West replied Oct 29, 2009 to Why Don't All Coaches Teach Rotational Hitting?

46 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Brent Vauclin

"Shawna The swing is the same, just the angle at which you swing the bat changes depe…"

Walt West replied Oct 29, 2009 to Why Don't All Coaches Teach Rotational Hitting?

46 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Brent Vauclin

"This is from the Epstein Website: You either move forward and continue THROUGH the…"

46 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Brent Vauclin

"John, you think that the Dodgers have mediocre pitching? Broxton ERA 2.61, WHIP 0.96…"

Walt West replied Oct 28, 2009 to Why Don't All Coaches Teach Rotational Hitting?

46 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Brent Vauclin

"Ted, Thanks for the tip. My son does the "Enforcer" drill that I learned from Mike.…"

Walt West replied Oct 27, 2009 to Why Don't All Coaches Teach Rotational Hitting?

46 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Brent Vauclin

"I don't believe that the same swing works on every pitch. A pitch near the knees is…"

Walt West replied Oct 27, 2009 to Why Don't All Coaches Teach Rotational Hitting?

46 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Brent Vauclin

"In the fairness of disclosure, I am a Mike Epstein Hitting Instructor. With that sai…"

46 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Brent Vauclin

RSS

Get Your CheckSwing Badge !

Loading…

Events

Audio

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Kyle Grucci.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

-->