CheckSwing

The Premier Baseball Social Network for Players, Coaches, Scouts, and Umpires

Are any of us still playing the game, do you manage a team are you in a NABA league, MSBL, Or independent

Views: 49

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, I still play. I have played in the MSBL since '94 in California, Rhode Island, Illinois, and Wisconsin...I have been on 4 National Championship teams since 2001. I play presently for a 50+ Tournament team(in Az and FLA) and play in several leagues during the season. From 25+ to 45+. I played college ball and minor league ball.
Still love the game and there is no off season for me. I train all year round...I'll play until I just cant move any more. I catch primarily, and 3rd base...
I would love to leave the corporate world and get into coaching, but it's tough to do without knowing somone.
Looking forward to chatting with you..Happy Holidays!
Wes
Yes I still play and love the game. I played minor league ball for three seasons after signing with the Phillies in 1968. I am a first baseman that loves to hit.
I joined the EMSBL in Eugene Oregon in 1993 and have not stopped since discovering it. I played on a 25+ metal bat team in Eugene and with a 38+ wood bat team up in Salem, OR.
I love to travel to the tournaments in Palm Springs, CA, and the two in Las Vegas in March and May. In the fall I play in Phoenix with the California Cardinals and the Oregon Donors. I have also played with the Paladins, Old Gold, AZ Diamonbacks and the Oregon Loggers. After fifteen years of trying I finally earned a ring when the California Cardinals won the 60+ wood national div. in Phoenix in 2006.
I thank Steve Sigler for starting this msbl every time I see him. Knowing you have to run those 90 foot bases soon makes me stay in shape.

RSS

Get Your CheckSwing Badge !

Loading…

Events

Audio

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Kyle Grucci.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

--> \ua!-- G +1 All Pages Above Sign-In\ud\ud-->