Sports coaching tips of the day
From the start of the season define what practice is so players keep things in perspective and do not give up when success seems elusive. Practice is:
1. A time for teams to learn and work hard.
2. A time for experimentation, preparation, and progression.
3. Not a guaranteed success maker, but it makes achievement and improvement possible.
4. A commendable goal itself, regardless of the end results.
5. A way of keeping regret away because it helps players know they prepared.
6. An avenue to knowledge of the sport and conditioning of the body.
7. A time for team socialization and bonding.
Check out more in Jack's coaching book