Baseball coaching tips of the day
Know the signs of Under-Coaching
- Not being prepared for practice and just winging it.
- Believing you know enough already without further study of the sport.
- Saying everything you know or just learned at a coaching clinic at the start and then stop teaching as the season moves forward.
- Impressing with words, but with little visual and skill repetition to back up the talk.
- Instructing only a few players or just one’s own child.
- Having too few practices because they believe games are the prominent thing.
- Only coaching when parents are around.