The Premier Baseball Social Network for Players, Coaches, Scouts, and Umpires
Youth baseball coaching tip of the day
You should be able to answer yes to these questions to coach kids:
1, Do I have a background in the sport?
2. Do I have the time to devote for games and practices for the level played?
3. Do I have patience with others?
4. Am I flexible and open to communication from others?
5. Do I have a grasp of the parents' expectations for the level played?
6. Do I have the proper perspective for the age of the player and the level being played?
7. Will coaching my son or daughter be a positive thing?
8. Do I display enthusiasm for teaching and the sport?
Be the Best