Baseball Coaching tips of the day
Providing little teaching is obviously not good, but neither is giving too much, at least, coaching at the wrong time. Always work to find a balance between doing too little and too much.
Signs of Over Coaching Include:
* Overwhelming players with information right before action.
* Yelling instructions at players as the action is occurring.
* Not allowing players to make own decisions.
* Giving long speeches. Some coaches believe people are there to watch them coach or hear how much they know about the game.
* Using language and terminology that is over players’ heads.
* Failing to allow the other coaches to have a voice of their own or allow them to coach without looking over their shoulder.
Be the Best. Many more helpful tips in Creating a Season to Remember for the coach in your life. Peace to all!