The Premier Baseball Social Network for Players, Coaches, Scouts, and Umpires
Youth Academy is an exclusive traveling softball team, who is seeking elite coaches and assistant coaches to work with high school students in practices and tournaments. We would need a Head Coach and an Assistant Coach. Coaches can have a direct and meaningful impact on the positive development of the youth they coach. The ideal candidates have played professional and or collegiate softball. Must be an effective communicator and be able to motivate youth! Must have worked with youth in the past.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Travel weekly for tournaments and overnights;
• Lead practices and facilitate team meetings;
•Responsible for the safekeeping and collection of player’s personal documents;
•Coordinate practice schedules and tournaments;
• Attend 1 weeknight practice and be available for Saturday and Sunday games.
• Expertise as a player and or coach;
• Vast knowledge in strength and conditioning;
• Ability to create a positive, team-based environment focused on developing youth’s softball skills;
• Organizational skills, energy and flexibility;
• Solid oral communication skills;
• Bilingual (Spanish, a plus);
• Experience with overnights with youth ages 18 and under.
Practices are during weeknights, which typically last 3 hours and games are during the weekends and can last anywhere between 2-12 hours.
Head Coaches and Assistant coaches can earn an hourly wage of $22-$30/hour.
How to Apply